Preliminary petition requirement

By December 20, 2016 No Comments

A person claiming to be the spouse, parent, or child of
an American citizen cannot obtain preferred status unless
a petition for issuance of an immigration visa (Form 1-130)
is filed on his behalf with the Attorney General by the
United States citizen parent, child, or spouse and is ap
proved by the Attorney General on a finding that the bene
ficiary is entitled to preferred status.

Francisco Hernandez

Author Francisco Hernandez

More posts by Francisco Hernandez