When you’ve been charged with a crime in Texas, it is critical that the legal counsel you choose to represent you is both personable with you and aggressive in the courtroom. Some attorneys may give you the personal attention you deserve, but may not be effective in front of a judge and a jury. Others may be skilled at going to trial, but may not be available to you during this crucial time in your life.
When Your Future is At Risk, You Need Someone Who Will Stand By Your Side and Do Whatever it Takes to Win at Trial! Get the Experienced Help You Need From Fort Worth Board Certified Criminal Defense Lawyer Francisco Hernandez.
Get Individualized Attention From a Board Certified Fort Worth Criminal Defense Lawyer
When you work with Francisco Hernandez, you gain an ally who is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. More importantly, you will actually have the opportunity to work directly with Francisco Hernandez as your future is negotiated and decided upon.
Francisco Hernandez understands the challenges you face in this trying time. If you are found guilty, you risk jail time, large fines, or deportation. The team at the Law Office of Francisco Hernandez does not take these risks lightly. Whether you are an individual charged with a crime, or an officer of a corporation involved in international relations, you receive the same personalized attentive approach and strong legal representation.
We are committed to helping innocent people charged with crimes. Here’s how we may be able to help you:
- DWI Defense. Being pulled over and charged with driving while intoxicated is frightening. If convicted, you may lose your driver’s license, be forced to pay large fines, or tarnish your record—and each of these may impact your immigration status. Many DWI arrests can be dismissed with the right defense. We work hard to find flaws in the charges so that you can avoid these life-changing consequences.
- Drug Charges. Texas is very strict when it comes to drug crimes. The penalties you face if found guilty reflect the court’s and law enforcement’s “war on drugs.” Punishments tend to be severe in order to deter future drug crimes. If you were innocent or trapped in a bad situation, you may be dealt these harsh penalties just because you were caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. It is critical that you have a strong Fort Worth criminal defense lawyer backing your case to prevent being hit with these consequences.
- Domestic Violence. Domestic violence charges are very personal matters between you and your family. These matters require more personal attention to your defense. Because a domestic violence charge comes with emotional turmoil, it is critical that you choose a legal representative who will stay by your side; you also need assured access to your attorney to get the best possible outcome for your case. At the Law Office of Francisco Hernandez, you get direct access to your attorney throughout your case as you work through these complex charges.
- Federal Charges. Some crimes can be prosecuted under both state and federal law. The process for defending against a federal charge is very different from criminal defense in Texas state courts. A defendant will require the right Texas criminal defense lawyer with experience in both federal and state cases. We have that experience, as well as access to the critical resources needed to give you a strong defense.
- Weapons Charges. Texas gun charges can come with brutal penalties. The charges can range in minor to serious. No matter what weapons charge you face, you need a strong criminal defense lawyer backing your case. At the Law Office of Francisco Hernandez, we have successfully worked with clients arrested for both state and federal weapons charges, and we know what it takes to give you the defense you need to protect your future.
- Felonies and Misdemeanors. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that a misdemeanor criminal charge is a “lesser offense,” so it’s okay to hire an attorney of limited skills or experience. Every conviction matters. Felony and misdemeanor convictions can convince a judge or an immigration official that you have become a hardened criminal. Call on the Law Office of Francisco Hernandez to negotiate to get your charges reduced or dismissed, or to get you the best available result in the courtroom.
Regardless of the your situation, you can be confident that you will get the same level of commitment from your Texas criminal defense attorney at the Law Office of Francisco Hernandez.
Call us today for a free consultation at (817) 335-2331.